Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Fun

Fourth of July weekend was fabulous here in Ketchikan. Kelly got in a day early and made it in time to watch Jake's championship Little League game! They lost after three extra innings to take second. But after the game they announced All Stars and Jake made it! We are so proud of him and so excited! Kelly is back at camp, but Kaitlyn and I will be going to Sitka to watch Jake play!!

Kasey, Melissa, Kyle, Tanner and Ashlynn all came over for the weekend! Along with Rob! It was so much fun. We miss those kids so much! They are all growing so fast. And it actually stopped raining and the sun came out for the parade on the 4th! Here are a few pics. And they weren't easy to come by with this crew....


Ashlynn sacked out on the couch. It was a long trip, people!


She really liked Aunt Jenn's clam dip!!

"Surrrrrrre, Dad...."

Grandpa Rob reading a story to Kaitlyn and Ashlynn.

Kyle looking a little tired.

Tanner looking sleepy also.

The boys.

One of the many cool things about living in Southeast Alaska is the wildlife. I had the window open and we could hear the whales before we saw them. We went out on the deck and I tried to get a good picture, but they never came out of the water long enough to get one. At least I got some of the back. Gotta love it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn - Thanks for the update. I love this pics. I am so happy that Rob is able to see the boys and their kids and just be grandpa to them. I hope you don't mind that I saved them and I am going to try to post some on FB. They are great pictures and looks like one heck of a great time. Love you . Jeannie